- Q1.Do you take reservations?
For our Omotesando shop, you can make reservations online for our 2F café only at https://www.tablecheck.com/ja/shops/dominiqueanseljapan/reserve
There is no reserved seating in our 1st Floor Bakery, but simply place your order at the counter and seat yourself at any of our available café tables. For our Ginza shop, we do not accept reservations as our items are for takeaway only.
- Q2.Can I order the 1F Bakery’s sweets on the 2F?
Yes, you can order every item on from our 1st floor Bakery at our 2F cafe, but please note there will be an additional 10% table charge. Our 2F café menu also features many savory options and pastries not available on the 1st floor, so be sure to try these exclusive items!
- Q3.Besides the Cronut®, what other items do you recommend?
Our signature DKA (Dominique’s Kouign Amann) – similar to a caramelized croissant, the DKA has tender flaky layers on the insider and a caramelized crunchy crust on the outside. It is our best-seller in Tokyo, and in our New York and London sister shops!
At our Ginza location, don't miss our Black Kokuto Sugar DKA, an exclusive new item created just for the new Ginza shop that isn’t available anywhere else.
- Q4.How do I place large cake orders?
Many of our pastry case items are available as large cakes, and we also accept catering orders for special events. Please contact us via e-mail: or call us :03-3486-1329.
- Q5.How long do your pastries last?
All of our menu items are made fresh daily with fresh ingredients, so please enjoy them as soon as possible. Please refrigerate pastry case items such as cakes and tarts immediately and enjoy within 1-2 days. For bread and viennoiserie items such as croissants and DKA’s, store in a cool dry place (do not refrigerate).
- Q6.Do you have any gluten-free or nut-free items?
We do have items that are gluten-free and nut-free on our menu. Please feel free to ask our staff for more information. Please note that our shop is not a gluten- or nut-free facility.
- Q7.What is a Cookie Shot?
- A7.The Cookie Shot is one of our signature pastries and is available daily. It’s a warm chocolate chip cookie shaped like a shot glass, and we pour our homemade cold-infused Tahitian vanilla milk in to order. Drink the milk and enjoy the cookie! Cookie Shots are also available as gift boxes and for take away.
- Q8.Do you ship?
- A8.Shipping is now available within Japan for a select assortment of pastries and gift boxes. Please visit our online boutique for more details at: https://dominiqueanseljapan.com/preorder/