FOOD MENUAT OUR GINZA SHOP
MENU DOWNLOAD[ PDF ]
- MUST TRYPull-Apart Flower Cookie
- Exclusive to our Mitsukoshi Ginza shop, our Pull-Apart Flower Cookie is a delicate flower made with more than 20 hand-made honey rose tuile “petals,” each filled with lychee ganache, finished with just a bit of powdered sugar. Pick each petal and enjoy them one by one!
- MUST TRYZero Gravity Chiffon Cake
- A cake so light, it floats! Our lighter-than-air honey vanilla chiffon cake is suspended in the air in its own balloon. Pop the balloon, then enjoy a sweet little treat!
- MUST TRYSquare Watermelon Raspberry Pistachio Mousse Cake
- Because sometimes in Japan, watermelons are square! Made with pistachio mousse and raspberry mousse, watermelon lime gelée, and pistachio biscuit and crispy pistachio feuilletine.
- MUST TRYBabka
- Our homemade Chocolate Babka is made with soft buttery brioche, filled with rich chocolate cream and chocolate chips. Our Matcha Babka is made with soft brioche and filled with Matcha chocolate ganache.
- MUST TRYBabka
- Ginza-only itemKokuto Black Sugar DKA
- A special take on our signature DKA (Dominique's Kouign Amann), similar to a caramelized croissant with flaky and tender layers on the inside and a crunchy caramelized crust on the outside, and made with Kokuto black sugar from Okinawa to add a deeper, rich caramelized flavor.
- Ginza-only itemMr. Kabuki Melon Pan
- Our version of the traditional Japanese melonpan, filled with Anko (red bean paste) and custard, topped with a thin cookie crust and finished with raspberry powder.
- Ginza-only itemSoba Buckwheat Croissant
- A flaky, buttery croissant made with toasted buckwheat for a deep, earthy flavor, and brushed with shoyu dashi broth just out of the oven for that extra hint of umami flavor.